- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It also includes data where the identity has been removed (anonymized data). AMG may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which AMG has grouped together as follows:
- “Identity Data” includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- “Contact Data” includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- “Financial Data” includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Services, Website data collection in addition to above:
- “Technical Data” includes internet protocol (“IP”) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- “Profile Data” includes your username and password, purchase or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- “Usage Data” includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- “Marketing and Communications Data” includes your preferences in receiving marketing from AMG and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- The personal data you provide to AMG will be processed for the following purposes:
- Register you as a new customer;
- Send you promotional materials or other communications;
- Provide services to you;
- Process your payment card and/or gift card transactions;
- Create and manage your online account;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and customer relations; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes specified above using both automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the principles of confidentiality and security measures prescribed by applicable law.
- If you choose to open an account on this Website, via the Services or by sharing your email address or social media login, AMG’s web provider or in-store employees will collect your email address and any other information provided by you (including, without limitation, name, address and mobile number) and store this information indefinitely for purposes of creating and maintaining an account. By providing your name, email address, home address and/or mobile number you agree that this information may be collected and stored.
- Personal data is kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the data is collected.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- You are providing your personal data to be processed by AMG for the purposes specified in clause 1.4 above; and
- AMG may disclose your personal data if required to do so:
- (i) by applicable laws;
- (ii) at the request of any governmental authority;
- (iii) at the request of our brand partners, any affiliated brand, or external third party we are partnering or collaborating with in relation to a business enterprise;
- (v) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary;
- (vi) to comply with a legal obligation;
- (vii) to protect and defend the rights or property of AMG or its affiliates; or
- (viii) to protect AMG against legal liability.
Processing of Payment Information
- Payments made on this Website and via the Services to AMG will be processed through com or such other payment gateway or process provider (each a “Payment Gateway”) which AMG may choose. Any payment made through the Website, via the Services,or/and in the store via point of sale and all associated details provided by you, shall be provided directly to a Payment Gateway via a secure connection. Payments may be made using digital and mobile wallets, Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card in Saudi Arabian Riyals, United Arab Emirates Dirhams, Bahraini Dinar or any other currency deemed acceptable by AMG from time to time.
- AMG will preserve all records related to purchases and refunds for ten (10) years from the date such purchase or refund is processed. By submitting an online payment, you agree that AMG may keep records of such payment for up to ten (10) years and permit any Payment Gateway to examine such records.
- Opting Out
You can ask AMG or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing messages sent to you or by contacting AMG at any time at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- International Transfers
AMG shares your personal data within the Al Malki Group and with third-party and brand affiliates and partners. This will involve transferring your data outside the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Whenever AMG transfers your personal data outside of the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Kingdom of Bahrain, AMG ensures a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that your personal data will be transferred to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Data Security
AMG has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, AMG limits access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have business with AMG and need to know. They will only process your personal data on AMG’s instruction, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. However, in the event your personal data is accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed, you hereby agree to absolve AMG and its affiliates of any and all arising liabilities and damages that may result from such loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized use or access of your personal data.
AMG has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where AMG is legally required to do so.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Update of Policy
- Contact Us
Physical Office Address: Almaluxe Perfumes and Cosmetics Trading LLC, Office number 1401-1402, Capricorn Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE